April 30, 2021
Please click on this link for a letter from our Superintendent: https://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/resources_publications/news/whats_new/lethbridge_grades_7-9_move_to_online_may_3-14
Here are the specifics about FLVT:
May 3 – 14, 2021
- Classes taught will include the academic cores of LA, Social, Science, and Math, Religion, Health and Wellness, and FLVT Class. On Friday, there will be no Physical Education classes, and during Reading classes, students are to read independently. Attendance for all Google Meet classes are mandatory (please remember to turn on your camera);
- The primary mode of online learning will be Google Classroom;
- Mr. Leger will be contacting his 8/9L class regarding the programming for the next two weeks;
- From May 3 to 14, 2021, complementary classes (option) classes are cancelled;
- Monday to Wednesday, period 5 tutorial class will allow students and teachers to connect if additional support is needed. Teachers will connect with students in a Google Meet at least once a week during this time. Teachers will not be available Thursday, period 5;
- As this is only for two weeks, the school will not be lending out any devices;
- Please contact the school if a student, who is not in quarantine or isolation, needs to come to pick up an item or resource;
- We hope to return to in-person learning for all our Jr. High students on May 17, 2021.
April 29, 2021
Our government just announced that all Grade 7-12 students in Lethbridge will be moving to Online Learning from May 3 to May 14, 2021. Students will return to In-Person Learning on Monday, May 17, 2021. Friday, April 30 is a regular day of school for our Jr. High students. Please watch the government announcement:
We will announce specific information as soon as possible, probably tomorrow. Also, Holy Spirit Catholic Schools will be making an official announcement tomorrow.