Although it is just January, it is time to begin the 2023-24 school year student registration process.
Here is some information:
Here are some helpful links:
Main Page for Registration https://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/schools/registration
New Family: https://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/schools/registration/new_family_registration
Current Family: https://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/schools/registration/current_family_registration
- Parents/guardians who are hoping to register younger siblings new to the division will have the opportunity to submit a “New Student Registration Form” at the same time that they are re-registering older students.
- Students transitioning from elementary to junior high, or junior high to high school, will have their designated school assigned to them in the “Registration Update Form.”
- Ensure that you are filling in the correct form. Please complete the assigned “2023-2024 K-12 Registration Update Form” OR “2023-2024 Early Learning Program Registration Update Form.” Please contact your current school if you believe you have been assigned an incorrect form.
All Early Learning to Grade 12 students new to the division and who wish to enroll for the 2022/2023 school year are invited to register online starting on February 1, 2023.
For information about our programs and age-related guidelines:
- Early Learning Programs are for children aged 3 and 4.
- Kindergarten Programs are for children aged 5 on or before December 31, 2023
- Grade 1 registrants must be 6 years of age on or before December 31, 2023.
To learn more about our Early Learning and Kindergarten Programs or discuss your child’s specialized programming requirements, contact the Early Learning Coordinator at 403-381-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance with the online registration process or have any questions, contact Father Leonard Van Tighem School or the school division’s main office.