We are continuing to plan for the 2021-22 school year, and we want to share information about our school’s staffing. Please know, though, this plan is continually evolving as we try to meet the needs of our students best. As we learn more, we will update this page. Thank you for trusting us with the care and educational needs of your children.
June 21, 2021 Update
Here are our Jr. High homerooms and teacher:
There is still one Grade 8 Homeroom that will still have to announce.
June 16, 2021 Update
Here are our elementary homerooms and teachers:
We are happy to announce that Ms. Pelletier and Ms. Boutland are remaining on staff.
June 12, 2021
Early Learning Program
- Mrs. Kroetsch is returning as Program leader;
- Both Mrs. Walcheske and Mrs. Clarke have accepted positions at Ecole St. Mary’s. A big thank you to both of them for all they did in helping our young students:
- Mrs. Ellen Bran will be our Speech-Language Assistant in ELP, and Ms. Sarah Cassidy and Ms. Tanya Slomp will be Educational Assistants in the program. We welcome all of them to our community.
- Mrs. Wilson has recently accepted a position at CCH for the next school year. We want to thank Mrs. Wilson for all she has done for our community and wish her all the best in her new role. Once we have filled the office staff vacancy, we will share this information with our community.
- Mrs. Roccatti is returning to our Kindergarten classes;
- Mrs. Demers, Mrs. Elhert, Mrs. Henderson, Mrs. Kundrik, Mrs. Loose, Mr. Overes, Mrs. Sawchuck, and Mrs. Zrim all return to assist in our Grade 1 to 9 classrooms.
- At this point, we are still completing our teacher staffing for next year; this includes Mrs. Braun’s replacement. We hope to be able to share our teaching staff and homeroom teachers very soon.
- University of Lethbridge Practicum Students: We will be having three U of L Practicum Students in the fall. Mrs. Alvarez will mentor Ms. Norton in Grade 3, Mr. Templin will mentor Mrs. Walz in Grade 1, Mrs. Rogers and Mrs. Martin-Weersink will mentor Miss Wright in our elementary music program.
Federal Grant Program
- During this current pandemic school year, we were able to access a Federal Grant Program and hire some additional staff, including Miss Johnson (Jr. High Teacher), Ms. Pelletier (Numeracy Teacher), and Mrs. Paniagua (Educational Assistant). Unfortunately, the Federal Grant Program is not continuing next school year, and Miss Johnson, Ms. Pelletier, and Mrs. Paniagua will not be returning next year. We thank all of them for sharing their gifts with us, and we wish all of them the very best.