Personal Belongings Pick-Up #2 on Friday, March 20, 2020
Thank you, everyone, that was able to pick up belonging today, it was great to see the students and parents if even for a brief moment. Justifiably, there were some tears. Approximately 70% of the belonging were picked up. We are having a second pick-up on Friday, March 20, 2020, between 7am and 10 am. We are following a similar process as of March 18 (see below) with some slight changes. Here are the changes and some additional information:
- There will be no specific schedule, simply come between 7 am and 10 am;
- After today the gymnasium was sanitized and will be again after the second pick-up;
- Jr. High students – please check the gym change rooms for items, including gym lockers;
- Check the lost and found tables in the gym;
- Continue to bring in library books;
- There a still a lot of Early Learning Program and Kindergarten items to be picked up;
- For Kindergarten students Mrs. Chambers made a memory book. It is with the student’s belongings;
- Elementary report cards are with the student’s belongings.
Thank you for all your support. We sure miss everyone!
Personal Belongings Pick-Up on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Dear Father Leonard Van Tighem Community,
Classes are indefinitely cancelled due to COVID-19 and students are prohibited from entering FLVT. All Holy Spirit Catholic Schools are arranging a ‘pick-up’ day for students to pick up their belonging and empty their lockers. We have arranged times for students or parents to come by the school WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18 to pick up all their belongings including:
- all student belongings from lockers and classrooms will be bagged and placed in the gym. They will be organized by grade level. Please enter the school by the doors just west of the playground and exit the school via the west double gym exit doors. We are limiting access to the school as we are currently doing an extensive cleaning and sanitizing of the school.
- elementary report cards will be placed with the student belonging.
We have arranged times alphabetically so families can come at the same time. The times are to ensure our numbers in the school stay low, so we ask you to please come during your allotted time. Also, we request that students remain in the school only as long as it takes to get their belongings, and not linger. Please follow social distancing practices.
If you cannot be here Wednesday, the school will communicate alternate arrangements. Please make every effort to come on Wednesday. Also, please feel free to have someone else pick-up the belongings for you. If you are ill or self-isolating, please do not come to school.
If the materials you need are medically necessary, please contact the office.
|Students with their Last Name beginning with:||Wednesday, March 18, 2020 – Pick-up Time:|
|N-S||12:45 – 1:45|
|T-Z||2:00 – 2:45|
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hi, if we can’t come today to pick up belongings. When can we work out another time to come? We just got back from San Diego and have to self isolate for 14 days.
Thanks Rene, please contact us after self isolation or call the school if you can arrange someone else to pick up. Thank you