We are continuing to plan for the 2019-20 school year and we want to share information about the staffing of our school. Please know though, this plan is continually evolving as we try to best meet the needs of our students. As we know more, we will update this page. Thank you for trusting us with the care and educational needs of your children
May 16, 2019 Update:
- Miss Barr announced to staff today that she has resigned her teaching position at FLVT effective at the end of this school year. Miss Barr has some exciting Fine Arts opportunities she is pursuing. We want to thank Miss Barr for everything she has done here at FLVT, not only as a wonderful Jr. High teacher, but also for sharing her many talents in our Fine Arts productions. We wish Miss Barr all the best.
- We hope to start the process to replace both Mr. Van Uden and Miss Barr as soon as possible.
May 15, 2019 Update:
- Mr. Van Uden has accepted a transfer to St. Francis Jr. High School for next year. We want to thank Mr. Van Uden for all he has done for FLVT and for the many leadership roles he has assumed in the classroom, in our co-curricular programs, and in our Religious Education programs. We wish Mr. Van Uden all the best at SFJH. It will be different seeing him in a Wildcats shirt.
May 3, 2019 Update:
- Welcome back! Mrs. Hoveling and Mrs. Lawrence will be returning to FLVT next year.
- Ms. Gabruck will not be returning to FLVT. We would like to thank Ms. Gabruck for everything she did to help make FLVT a great place to learn and we wish her all the best in her future.
- The above three teachers were being temporarily replaced by Mrs. Kambeitz, Ms. Besplug, and Ms. Giannetti. Since all of these positions were temporary, these positions will not be continued into the next school year. We would like to thank all three of these great teachers for sharing their many gifts with us and we wish them all the best.
- Now that the provincial election is over, our central office is in the process of deciding staffing needs for all our schools. Given we continue to grow and we will be receiving two modular classes this summer, we are very hopeful that we will be increasing staff for next year.